At Kapa’a Auto Body, we strive to improve our Cycle Time by performing a 100 percent teardown and mapping of every vehicle prior to having our production team work on your vehicle.
We follow the following process:
- Schedule an Estimate appointment
- Estimator will assess your damages and obtain photos of the damages or area(s) to repair (appointment approximately 20-30 minutes)
- Provide you with a written Estimate Quote of only visual damages
- Once you determine or decide to proceed with repairs; we will check on parts availability
- Contact you to schedule in your repairs and assist in coordinating rental reservations
- Repair date: Date you will drop off your vehicle we will perform a 100% mapping from bumper to bumper
- Remove all damaged parts
- Identify and locate all hidden/inner damages
- Notify insurance of any additional damages for approval
- Contact our customer with an update on findings
- Order additional parts (if needed)
- Repair vehicle
- Preparation of vehicle to be painted
- Paint vehicle
- Reassemble vehicle
- Wash vehicle
- Internal Quality Inspection
- Contact our customer to coordinate return of rental or time to pick up vehicle
We provide Customer contact throughout the repair process.
Our Mapping Process allows us to improve our cycle time and prevent any delays. Kapa’a Auto Body offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all of our repairs. What does this mean for you? All of our repairs and workmanship are guaranteed for as long as you own your car!